Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You guys a second post was absolutely NEEDED today! My book came!

Sorry on Peed on You by Jeremy Greenberg

Remember when I was parent of the month? Jeremy Greenberg writes that blog and he sent out a mass email asking for funny pictures of kids for a new book he was working on. I was honored for him to ask me to help him with the book as he bounced some ideas off of me. You can see I'm recognized if you click the "Look Inside" option on Amazon.

But what is even more exciting is that one of my pictures was chosen! So there is a story about Max in the book. (The stories are fictional and written for humor, but he gave us the option to use our child's real name or an alias and I chose to use Max.) Look!


Seriously, I am so excited! Don't worry grandparents, I've ordered enough books for you guys! Anyone else? It's $10, go buy it now! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment