Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I did it! I finally caught Rory on the potty chair with my camera, busted!


She's all about the potty chair and I will constantly catch her sitting on it. I'm not ready to start potty training her. I'm still working on getting my bearings now that I'm home. I know we'll get there though.

Day two is much better than day one. We went to the gym and tried out the pool. It was a little stressful trying to keep an eye on both of them at all times but we were successful. Tomorrow we'll go back and I'll let them play in the daycare area while I work out. I'm sure they're going to enjoy having so many kids to play with now that they haven't been to daycare in a few days!

Aren't they just the cutest?!




And yes, there is no such thing as a cute picture of both of them at the same time so just enjoy them individually in the two separate pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment