Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today the kids and I headed out to the farm. We found out from Uncle Randy that they were going to be giving the cows some shots and worming them for the season, which means we would be able to be up close to them.

Max got to help Uncle Jeff move a hay bale for the cows with the tractor!


You can't tell by the picture but he was so excited.


He very patiently waited next to the tractor while it warmed up. (He may have asked about 1,000 times where Jeff was because they needed to drive the tractor. But he waited for a good 20 minutes right there so I consider it patient still.)

I helped with the cow procedure so I don't have any pictures of that, but I did snap a quick picture of the cows running to the pasture next to the barn.


I pulled my car up close so the kids could stay warm and watch from in the van while I was out helping with the cows and it worked out perfectly. We love going out to the farm to help with the cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment