Friday, March 11, 2011

First of all, to those of you that contacted me to tell me how cute Rory looked in her mud covered snow pants? You have no idea how NOT cute the mud is. It is seriously taking over my entry way, my washing machine now has sand in it that I can't seem to get rid of and I have stopped counting how many times I've swept. I'm going a little crazy over here.

So today? I've banned the kids to the patio in the back. Thankfully that is still surrounded by snow and where it's melted there is only the rock border. So that means no mud, no sand, no dirty entryways and filthy washing machines. Plus? They are still cute driving around in their cars!





Yes, I think today will be a clean day. And I refuse to even start worrying about what this weekend will bring. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment