Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today is a baking day. I pushed the kids up to the table with some Play-doh while I got busy baking some bread bowls for the broccoli cheese soup I plan to make today. After that? I've got chocolate chip peanut butter cookie batter chilling in the fridge. We may be stuck inside thanks to this March blizzard, but we can at least find some fun things to do!

The kids with their Play-doh:



My bread bowls, not pretty but I'm hoping they are delicious with the soup:


My cookie dough is still in the fridge as I plan to bake them after the kids get up so no pictures of that but trust me, they will be pretty and OH so good! Here's hoping the snow melts fast so spring can finally arrive...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even imagine snow right now. We've had 85+ degree days for almost a week now. Shorts and flip flops are being worn. Maybe you should road trip to the ATL. Pick up Yvonne and her kiddos on the way :-)

    ReplyDelete