Monday, March 28, 2011

I have so many things I want to blog about, but I can't seem to string it all together in any coherent way. So we're just going with a list and some pictures today.

  • Thank you Tara for making me go out Friday evening for drinks. They were yummy!
  • Andrea, your boyfriend is very fun and I'm glad we went out with him!
  • Kids, next time you want to go outside and I tell you it's too cold? You should probably listen to me so you aren't stuck going on a long, cold walk. That'll teach you!
  • Mom, I had a great time at the wine tasting with you and I know the family was happy to have you there too!
  • Curt and Suzanne? You threw an awesome fundraiser for Battens' research and we really enjoyed ourselves!
  • My extended in-law family is amazing, and I had a great time talking with them, even if that did lead to larger glasses of wine to taste...

My new artwork, complements of Auntie Tata.


Suzanne, Curt, Lois, and Warren at the wine tasting. They did such an amazing job!


Dessert drinks after an evening of wine tasting. Also known as the reason for my headache the next morning. (Because the wine wouldn't have had anything to do with that...)


And that's the best I can do today. I think I need a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment