Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yesterday was beautiful. (If you consider 40 degrees and sunny beautiful, which I do after this winter!) So the kids and I spent the rest of our afternoon outdoors. And, I embraced the mud. I let Rory go to town in the mud puddle she found.


Ok, Ok, I may have filled in one gigantic hole with snow so they couldn't get extremely dirty, but give me some credit, I let go enough to leave Rory's face alone. 

While we were outside Daddy and Uncle Randy showed up with Uncle Cecil's truck as they needed to look at it. Dusty kept going under the truck to look at various things and apparently the kids decided they too needed to get under the truck and help.



Hopefully we'll get to go outside today after naps. It's looking to be another sunny, beautiful spring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment