Monday, March 14, 2011


Do you see that?! Do you see that mud and the tiny little footprints throughout it? This is my yard. This is my driveway. This is disgusting!


All there outside toys are getting covered in it. We're supposed to get some beautiful warm weather this week. My first thought was "Yay!" Then a sudden feeling of doom as I realized how filthy my children were going to be this week. And it's already started!


I had JUST cleaned the floor. To top it off? Rory's boot fell off outside and instead of telling me she decided to walk around with just her sock on one foot. Seriously! It's going to be a long, muddy spring. I'm afraid I may be going a little crazy...

On a happier note. Max made his first airplane today and was so proud to show it off. He was quick to tell me "Take a picture, Mama!"


Can you tell how proud he was? He even made sure that there was a "tire" (aka steering wheel) so the man could drive it. So dang cute I tell you!


I'm going to pretend that mud isn't still sitting in my entryway. It's only going to get bigger before the end of the day so I might as well wait and clean it all tonight, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment