Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Max woke up sick today. I was so proud of him because he told me he was going to be sick and we got a bucket and he made it in! (I'm sorry, a bit grotesque but in order to tell this next part you need to know the details.) So after he is sick I go and dump out the bucket, get him a napkin to clean his mouth and some water to drink. Within 5 minutes he is feeling all better and gets a nice burst of energy. He runs into his room, grabs his monkey, announces that "Monkey throw up!" and proceeds to put monkey over the bucket and then goes to dump it out and wipes monkey's mouth off with a napkin. And seriously? He's been better ever since.

But I did get one good cuddle in with my sleeping, sick boy. (No, I have no idea how he slept like this.)


Rory on the other hand has been a mystery all day. She slept in until 10am. That is super late for her. When I went in her room she instantly started signing for food which I took as a good sign and sat her down to breakfast with Max. Then we all headed downstairs to watch movies all day. Rory was back asleep by noon people! (And on me, might I add.)


Rory NEVER falls asleep on people. She can't handle the distractions. She didn't nap as long as she usually does and has woken up with quite the attitude. My guess is she didn't get a long enough nap because she's acting like she does if we don't get her to bed in time. But let me tell you, this girl certainly has one crabby demeanor! Definite princess material.

**To Brooke: Rory has sucked on her bottom lip while sleeping since she was an infant. Maybe her and Eva will share this trait?

No comments:

Post a Comment