Friday, March 25, 2011

Today was one of those days I needed to figure out something to do and fast because I was not in the mood to be shut up in the house with the kids. My patience was fried within 3 minutes of being awake. It was just one of those days. So we loaded up and went to Como Zoo. It wasn't crowded, the kids could walk at their own pace, and best of all they were entertained and listening very nicely.

Max got to high five a Leopard.


Rory cuddled with the seal statue at the Polar Bear exhibit.


I did the mandatory giraffe statue pictures.



And after 2 hours we headed back to the van where we had a picnic and then the kids took their naps while I drove home.

I needed an escape today, I can't wait for warmer weather where we can play outside for hours and hours!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to imagine big jackets and mittens still. Not to mention all that snow. Hopefully Spring will come snow (minus the mud season). You'll have so much fun staying home with the kiddos in beautiful weather. I shouldn't tell you that we played outside all evening (and ate dinner out there too). It was about 70 and no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again :-) You know how much I love your blog and reading about your family so I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award. See my post for more details: http://www.typicalsuburbanfamily.com/2011/03/27/awarded/ Hope you'll accept and pass it along.

    ReplyDelete