Friday, October 29, 2010

Last night we finally carved our pumpkins! The kids had a great time and Daddy was on hand to help where it was needed. (Or maybe did most of the work, however you want to look at it.)

Rory didn't know what to make of the inside of her pumpkin!


Shortly there after she was eating the insides - Disgusting!


Max was all about scooping the gunk out himself.


He'd get very upset if I even held a spoon near his pumpkin and would yell at me "No spoon Mama!" and then he'd point next to his pumpkin where he wanted me to put my spoon. It was really funny, and I was fine with that, Daddy could do the work and I'd take the pictures!


Didn't Daddy do a good job?


The pumpkins turned out very cute. We couldn't call them scary or Max would get terribly upset. Dusty told him he was going to make scary teeth and Max's little lip pouted out and next thing you know he had big crocodile tears and wanted to cuddle with me. So Max and I told Daddy we were not going to have scary pumpkins this year and Max settled down. Although he did repeat, numerous times, "No scary Daddy!"


Afterwards we had a little fun with a wig I have and Dusty's beard hat. How can I not share those fun pics?



The kids are having their Halloween party at daycare today. I made sure to send Starbursts. This mom doesn't hand out Tootsie Rolls or Almond Joys! (Not that they're gross, there are just too many of them at Halloween.) I love that Halloween is on Sunday this year, that gives us a whole weekend to party. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the pumpkin carving. Looks like the kids had a great time. And Dusty too :-)

    ReplyDelete