Wednesday, October 13, 2010

 Last night we celebrated Bopa's birthday at Acapulco's. I know, we always go there, but the food is great and it is really family friendly.

Rory had a fun time feeding her food to Auntie.


Aren't my sister's cute?


Max was treating his ketchup as its own individual side, silly boy!


Rory convinced Grandma to take her walking around the restaurant.


And Dad got to celebrate with the best family ever!


Happy Birthday Dad! Sorry it wasn't as big as Mom's party but you know we still love you the same!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Bob! I hope your day was fantastic!!! Spending it with your bride, three girls and little grandbabies... I can't imagine you would have wanted it any other way!

    PS - I've been reading your blog daily via my phone, but haven't been commenting as much because it's difficult to type comments from my phone :-) I'm still here and reading though!!!

    ReplyDelete