Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I have to update from yesterday's post. Apparently Dusty and I had a miscommunication and the doctor is treating Rory for bronchitis because he heard a "crackle" while listening to her chest. He said it is very rare for a child that young to get bronchitis so he didn't diagnose her with that.

Now, if you've read my blog in the past, then you know that Rory has already had bronchitis once in her life, (at 2 months of age at that) and there have been 3 other kids in Rory's class that were out with bronchitis, so I don't know how I feel about this doctor's opinion. To cut out on future frustrations, I will be taking Rory to any doctor appointments that aren't for standard illnesses like pink eye. I wish I had more answers here.

Let's focus on happy thoughts!

This past weekend we were able to celebrate Auntie Rosie's birthday. The food was amazing as always, the company was some of the best, and Rosie was even able to blow out her candles without any little kids trying to do it for her!




Happy Birthday Auntie Rosie!

No comments:

Post a Comment