Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two pictures from my phone that I had to share. We had a potluck at work both last week and this week. (We split up into groups, and then brought food two Tuesdays in a row. Excellent idea for the weather change, run with it!) Our group ordered an ice cream cake from DQ for dessert. While ordering the cake the DQ staff asked me what I wanted the cake to say. So many choices! But you all know me, the decision was made almost instantly and I think it turned out great.


Also, Dusty snapped a picture from last Sunday while we were being lazy at home. Here I am getting ready to take Max and Rory down the slide.


Have I not mentioned that I have the cutest kids in the world? Because here's the proof - I do! :-)

One more great news story to share? I am going to the Twin's playoff game tonight. I'm super excited since I have not been in the new stadium yet, it's a playoff game so it's going to be wild, and I get to hang out with Katie and we can kick back without having to worry about what Max, Lyla and Rory are getting in to. Well, at least we won't have to check in on them. I may worry about what Dusty and the kids are getting into while I'm away...

No comments:

Post a Comment