Monday, October 25, 2010

Rory did not give up her bottle without a fight. I have no idea how long it took for her to fall asleep - I went to the bar. Yes, that sounds like horrible parenting but I needed a few hours away from home and got to spend time with my sisters while Dusty took care of helping Rory adjust to being a big girl. I can tell you she is now going to sleep like normal and seems to enjoy her bedtime stories, so I think we'll be alright!

I can't complain too much about losing my baby either. I ended up having to giver her a neb before bed so I got a good 10 minute cuddle in as we rocked, read stories and sang. (Really anything to keep her occupied so she doesn't swipe at the mask!) So until she stops freaking me out with her cough, I shall continue to get a cuddle in during the evenings while we use the neb.

We also enjoyed the full moon and our visit with Auntie Ta-Ta by going outside for a night time swing!




Yes, it was hazy out, but it was still fun to be outside in the moon light and the kids seemed to really enjoy this little treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment