Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saturday afternoon our house started to fill up with some of the greatest people I know - my college friends and their families! Becca, Erica and Lisa have all made appearances on my blog before, but it's pretty rare to see their families. I decided it was time we all got together and invited them all to stay at our place for the evening. It was crowded, crazy, and lots and lots of fun!

Dusty and I made our now famous apple pie drink. Lisa was a big fan of that!



Becca was a bit stressed being that it was Conan's first overnight away from home. Once he was asleep she got to relax and kick back and enjoy her own glass of apple pie! Here she is, comfy, mismatched, and very regal.


With three children under 3 in the house, the party got moved to the garage for a while. It was apparently too cold for a fire; Dusty claims he wasn't just being lazy. Grant and Al didn't seem to mind the garage party though!


The next morning Becca, Lisa and I picked out our books for next year's book club. Erica was quite entertained by our countdown to how many books we still have to find for the year. (It did go surprisingly fast as opposed to the last 3 years in our defense.)


Naturally there was some silly time too. Becca had fun showing Conan just how handsome he was in the bathroom mirror.


Lisa and I decided to see how many people could fit in the bathtub. There was still room for more!


Can you see why I love these ladies? It was so nice to have all our families under one roof, the last time we were all together was at Grant and Lisa's wedding which was 3 years ago. Hopefully we can turn it into an annual thing. I mean, I better see my girls at least every 3 months like we've been doing,  the stress from combining the families can be put off to once a year though! (And I know they all agree.)

No comments:

Post a Comment