Friday, October 15, 2010

It is such a great Friday! If you don't agree, let me put you in a good mood with 5 excellent little stories to share.
  1. Max likes to go with me to get Rory up in the morning, he can climb into her crib on his own and they both enjoy this so I let him. (I know, bad Mommy!) Rory's sheets were recently changed to a zoo theme and Max was pointing out the animals he knew and making the animal noises. Rory started copying him. So they both were "Roaarrr"ing and they both were "Oh-oh-oh Ah-ah-ah"ing. Yes, they are that cute!
  2. This morning Rory was crying because I went down the stairs to get everyone's shoes/sweatshirts so we could get going. Max runs back upstairs, engulfs Rory in his arms then stands up and proudly announces, "I hug Rory Mommy!"
  3. Then I get Rory to the stairs and try to get her to go down the stairs herself. We've been working on this for a while now and Max knows the drill, he is to go downstairs backwards too so she can see him do it. Next thing you know Rory is crawling down the stairs! Daddy even got up to see it happen. (My loud cheering might have prevented him from sleeping anyway.)
  4. Since Daddy was up, he helped load Rory into the car while I loaded Max. He then walked over to give both Max and I kisses goodbye. While I was getting my goodbye kiss Max yells up at me, "Daddy stinky!" Guess Daddy better brush his teeth before morning kisses!
  5. While driving to daycare I didn't have the music on. Rory decides to start "singing" in her little Rory way and the next thing you know both her and Max are making up words to sing and taking turns copying each other. Best song I ever heard!
There you have it people, I've now made your Friday a great one too. It sure makes me smile thinking about how silly those two can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment