Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Twin's game was so much fun yesterday! We started out walking around the plaza, taking the traditional pictures. Check out how cute Katie and I are in the golden glove!



Then we turned, gave our tickets and walked into Target Fields. Once we got through the gates I just looked up and realized that we were at the game - OUTSIDE! Yes, I realize that is the thrill of going to a Twin's game this year, the new stadium and all, but seriously, until you actually walk into Target Fields I don't think you can understand just how cool that is! Naturally, I had to give a big "Hello" to Target Fields and introduce myself.


I also had to get my face painted since I don't really own any Twin's garb and I had to make sure people knew I was cheering for the home team!


The Twin's didn't win but the game was close the whole time, the crowds were crazy, and we got the first home run! Brent and I had fun slapping hands with everyone around us. (Side note: Slapping hands with complete strangers is extremely fun!) Look at how happy he is.


It was a really fun game and I was so pumped from the experience I didn't even get tired on my drive home. It was 1am by the time I made it home so I was pretty impressed; the Diet Coke may of helped. Thank you Andrew for letting me take your seat, and thank you Katie for inviting me to fill Andrew's seat. I had an amazing time!



1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed that I didn't get to go last night, but after talking with Katie this morning about how much fun she had with you and looking through your blog I am so glad that I gave up my ticket so you could go. Us outlaws have to stick together :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete