Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yesterday Max and I encountered some interesting birds in our backyard. Now, I could be sufficient and try to Google them, but I don't have it in me. So can someone just please tell me what in the heck these things are? Max insisted that they were geese, but I'm pretty sure that is just because we've seen a lot of geese lately. (Don't forget, you can click pictures to make them larger!)
***Thank you Andy - they are Sandhill Cranes!***



Also, when did the mornings start getting so dark?! These are from this morning while we were getting ready to leave. My lights have to be turned on until we leave, I'm not ready for the dark of winter yet!



The first picture of them laughing with each other is what motivated me to get my camera out this morning. Seriously, how cute can they be? Naturally Rory has to try to copy her brother in climbing and jumping off of the cooler. I need to move that back to the garage before someone gets hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment