Monday, November 1, 2010

We had a crazy weekend! The kids were up late every night, so they are sleeping in today with Daddy. Hopefully they remember to sing him the "Happy Birthday" song! (Happy Birthday Daddy!)

I'm going to be jumping all over this week, because I'm sure everyone wants to see the Halloween pictures first, which was Sunday. So without further ado, my Princess and my Frog...


We started out at Bopa and Grandma's so they could practice their Trick or Treating. I quick ran in the house so I could get a first person view - I'm so crafty like that. Don't worry, my mom was doing the same thing inside so you know where I get it from!



After stopping at Bopa and Grandma's we headed over to Auntie Katie's and Uncle Andrew's so the kids could trick or treat with Lyla. Apparently Lyla was not into wearing her costume earlier this week but with Max and Rory all excited to get dressed up Lyla was quick to run around and show off her halo and wings!


Dusty and Andrew loaded the kids up and off they went in search of the best candy around. (Brent and Molly spoiled them quite a bit from my understanding!)



It was another successful Halloween. Thank you Katie and Andrew for letting us hang out in your 'hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment