Monday, November 29, 2010

I was so excited when we got to the lake and I saw that my mom had brought out old blocks. I haven't seen them in years but I can remember building with them like it was yesterday! Naturally I had to use them for practice as I'm trying to hone in my camera skills for better picture taking. (I have a long way to go but it's fun trying.)


This just makes me happy. Even if there are tons of different things I'd like to do differently on the picture, the fact that it makes me happy is all that really matters! Another great thing? Photo editing has improved drastically with technology. So many fun ideas are in my head on what I can do with this picture. I do have to find a way to fit it into my home, it needs to be framed, it makes me that happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment