Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To carry on the costume sharing, I have to show off The Hangover crew!


Dusty is Stu, Randy is Alan, and I'm Mr. Chow. We had a fun time at the bar watching Good for Gary play and getting our dance on! (OK, maybe the boys didn't dance much, and I was a bit too hot in my outfit to really shake it, but I still danced dang it!) Besides, just getting a night out with my husband and with friends is priceless!



We left after the first set, as I wasn't feeling the greatest and we were really tired after spending the day at the farm. (That post to come...) After we left we got a phone call telling us that Randy won the Halloween contest, which was a $300 prize! Of course, he had to give props to Carlos, I mean, he did all the work!


Here's Randy on stage being announced as the winner!


We had a really great night with everyone. For a last minute plan I think we pulled our costumes together pretty well too! Oh, I didn't mention that? Yeah, Friday night we decided we would join them and the event was on Saturday night. We had about 2 hours to put together our costumes on Saturday because of all our other plans. I'm pretty proud!

(Thanks Shelly for the pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. Great costumes! I love yours the best, Ashley! You are a good sport :)
    - Natalie

    ReplyDelete