Friday, November 5, 2010

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but Rory appears to have dropped the laziness and has been attempting to walk a lot more this week! We keep catching her standing up on her own or pushing off of things. If we stand in front of her and encourage her she will usually take a few steps to us before either falling or getting swooped into excited hugs!

Max has even gotten in on this and has been getting in front of Rory and giving her his hands to grab onto. Yesterday Max went over to Rory and gave her a hug while she was standing up and it was one of the greatest moments EVER. Of course the camera was not near by for me to capture forever. (I'm so glad I keep this blog so I can remember all my mental photographs and videos.)

It's so exciting! I can't help but get my hopes up that she'll be walking exclusively soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment