Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving was great this year! Not only did we get to celebrate with 4 generations in my family, but we also welcomed a new cousin as my cousin Brookey and her husband, Dana, welcomed Eva Veronica that evening at 7:07pm weighing in at 7lbs 1oz and she was 20 inches long. We were so excited to hear the news! I do have a picture she sent but I can't get the picture from my phone to my email for some reason. I promise to post a picture soon though, she is just gorgeous!

Prior to dinner, there was time spent watching football, and spying on the lake to see if anyone was braving the very, very thin ice for fishing. I swear, had one person been on the ice, my dad and Dusty would have been out there too!


It was an especially awesome Thanksgiving because both our kids were able to eat the food, and they did great!


Our Thanksgiving party from left to right: Daddy, Bopa, Uncle Tom, Grandma, GG John and Auntie. (I was sitting next to her.)


After all the delicious food we once again congregated for some football and naps.


Last was dessert, and I think it was a winner with the kids!



Thanks Mom for all your hard work on dinner, it was excellent as always!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Thanksgiving. Tell Uncle John and cousin Tom hi from me (everyone else too of course!). And congrats to Brooke and Dana. She's gorgeous!!! Love the name too!!

    ReplyDelete