Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three fun stories to share today:

  1. Bienvenido a Miami! I will be going to Miami for my vacation and I am very excited as I have never been there before. I'm counting down the weeks already. I'd ask for suggestions of fun things to do, but lets be honest, I don't plan to leave my hotel or the beach much!

  2. Rory has been developing her speech and is becoming quite the polite little lady! Every time we give her something she always says "thank you". She can't really say thank you though, so it sounds more like "chak-oo". She is also repeating "your welcome". Max has improved on his manners simply because Rory is always saying thank you! She also no longer signs for more. She simply refuses to do it. She will only sign for, and say, "peeez". Yes, my polite little lady melts my heart!

  3. Max and Daddy had a surprise for me yesterday. Max showed me that he can now stand up and pee down into his potty! (They haven't tried the actual toilet yet.) He actually is really good at his aim when it comes to staying straight into the potty, but yet his underwear keeps getting wet. The problem is that he doesn't continue to arch his back through the whole ordeal but instead keeps leaning forward to look down at the urine coming out, which results in his stream pointing too low and getting his underwear. What can you do but laugh? He is so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment