Thursday, December 2, 2010

While at my parent's lake house this last weekend we decided to take our kids to the local bar. Yup, you read that right, we joined the ranks of all those Wisconsinites and headed to our local bar with the kids in tow.

Technically, they do serve food too and we did order some appetizers, we're not that bad. Also? Max got to have his very first kiddie cocktail where he proved, once again, that he is my child and hardly drank it. We both don't like them!


The kids had a great time playing with all the toys they had there. Yes again, the bar had toys. Like I said, they serve food, it's a family friendly establishment after all! I remember all the times we'd go to the bar and play darts, pool or arcade games with my family in Wisconsin and I was really excited to introduce my kids to that too. Call me a bad parent if you want, but it's just a normal part of my family and I  know they will enjoy it as much as I did when I was younger!

For the record, Rory drank water from a straw and found that to be very exciting. She's too young for soda yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment