Monday, December 20, 2010

By far the most exciting news from the weekend is the engagement of Randy and Ashley! There's going to be another Ashley Cochran and I couldn't be more excited! Congrats you two!


We celebrated Christmas with Dusty's family on Saturday. I have TONS of pictures to go through so today we're just going to share these two gems. Dusty and I got all the kids matching Christmas PJs this year. Don't they look so cute as Santa's little elves?!


Thank you Tara for helping iron on all the initials, that was one fun mess of trial and error!

Dusty and I also surprised everyone and decided to one-up our ugly Christmas sweater and tie from last year. As shown here. We got ourselves matching one piece footie pajamas. Don't we just make an adorable and awkward family?!


I'm so excited to show off more pictures, I may do another post later today if I get time!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the matching pj idea! I wish you would have shared that sooner because I totally would have bought them for all the cousins. LOVE it! Maybe next year....

    ReplyDelete