Monday, December 6, 2010

I decided to take the kids outside to play in the snow on Saturday. After 20 minutes of getting everyone into their snow gear we finally step outside to have Rory topple over and land face first in the snow!


(Don't mind her boogers, it's normal over here!) The kids helped me shovel around the house, we did a little sledding, and there were the occasional tears. I'm sorry, I didn't spend 20 minutes getting everyone ready to go outside for 10 minutes! So I did the mean thing and kept finding ways to keep Rory entertained so that I (and Max) could at least get all the shoveling done before we headed in. 30 minutes later we all crawled back inside. Can't you tell Rory had a great time?


Max wanted to go back outside and was not happy with coming in!


I can't wait to attempt some outside fun again!
It's going to be a long winter...

1 comment: