Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Her nickname is boogers for a reason...


This is one of those times that clicking on the image to make it larger is a good idea, it ups the yuck factor!

Rory had her 15 month checkup last night and she continues to remain near the top of the charts! She came in at 26 lbs putting her at 89% for her age group; she was 2' 8" tall putting her at 87% for her age group; and as always her head is gigantic at 19" which has her at the top of the charts, 98%. My kids have brains I tell you!

After our appointment we went to Acapulco's for dinner. It was snowing really bad outside when we left and the roads were terrible. I must have been more distracted then I realized because as we headed back outside after dinner I couldn't find my car keys. I just had a funny feeling the keys were in the car and asked Dusty to check as I searched our table. Sure enough, the keys were in my van, in the ignition. So we loaded the kids up and then I started scraping the ice and snow off my windows. I returned to my car to see that it was running. So I yell at Dusty who is scraping his windows on his car to see if he turned on my car. (We met for the doctor's appointment so we both had our vehicles.) He did not. So that means I literally left my keys sitting in my ignition and my car running the whole time we were enjoying our dinner at Acapulco's. Seriously? Who does that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment