Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Saturday morning was spent decorating for Christmas. I ordered our Christmas stockings this year from a seller on Etsy and I couldn't be happier. From left to right is Lorelei's zoo animal, Maxwell's skiing monkeys, my deer, and Dusty's Christmas tree shopping theme. Seriously, so cute!


Decorating went really fast as all four of us were involved. Dusty strung up all the lights. (Purple and clear because it is MY tree after all.)


Max was really good at putting the ornaments on, he just had a tendency to stack them all on the same branch!


Rory needed some assistance. And that ornament we're hanging there? It's a dog inside a stocking. She has removed that ornament more times then I can count now. She likes to take it and show it to whomever is around and say "Woof! Woof!" My baby girl is getting so smart!


And I had to get a picture of the giant box of ornaments we will not be hanging up this year. I think all my beautiful Precious Moments and other glass ornaments can wait until I know the kids will leave the tree alone. I just don't want to add that stress to the holidays this year.


After all our hard work we definitely needed some milk and cookies!



I know, I'm a genius with my little bowl idea for Rory. She gets to dip and it makes minimal mess if she tips it over! (Which hasn't occurred yet, thankfully.) And now our house is decorated for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. How is your house so neat and clean?! Wow! There is NOTHING on the floor as they eat their cookies & milk!! Impressive. Cute tree by the way. I'm still focused on the clean floor though ;-)

    ReplyDelete