Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve started out at Joe and Bridget's where there were so many good snacks that I didn't have much room for dinner! I was in picture taking mode so there were a lot of pictures to chose from. I had to snap a picture of Andrew with Rory and I since we all looked so stunning in purple this year!


Max is really into matching lately so he and Daddy both wore gray sweaters and khakis. Aren't they cute?

We took our annual girls picture to send to some friends in Miami. We are a good looking bunch if I say so myself!


How cute are Joe and Rory? He was bouncing her around and she just thought he was the greatest ride ever!


Creepy Uncle Randy in his turtle neck, sweater vest, comb over and mustache needed to be stopped so the kids all ganged up on him for a three on one wrestling match. I think the kids won!


The kids had a fun time playing with all their new toys after we opened them. Thankfully they were really good at sharing too. Here's Max showing Uncle Cecil the new toy that Rory received.


It was a great start to our Christmas Eve. I'll post more pictures from our second celebration on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at another time. I've got to get back to my sick boy. (Rory is still healthy, can you believe that?!) Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment