Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ok, last Christmas post, and lots of pictures as always! Christmas morning I was up before everyone as I was so excited to have the kids come and see their presents. Yes, I'm that mom apparently. I didn't know it either until I was tossing and turning in bed that morning!

Here are all the presents under the tree, Santa did a great job!


The kids were excited (and a little crabby from their late night) and played nicely with their toys.


When we were done opening gifts they got pretty crabby so Daddy started making breakfast. They both insisted on crawling up into my lap and being rocked like babies. It was cute, and thankfully Dusty snapped a picture. I just wish my face would show how excited I was to rock them instead of the irritation that is there. I'm sure Dusty said something to cause that look! hehe


Later that evening we went to Grandma and Bopa's to meet up with my family. Rory, GG, and Andrea all had black boots on so a picture had to be taken!


TaTa also wanted a picture with Rory in her adorable dress!


Bopa got in some good wrestling with the kids after presents while we worked on getting dinner ready!


After dinner Max and GG did some reading.


Before we left GG wanted a picture with Max and the hand print wreath he made her so she could put them both on her fridge!


Christmas was a lot of fun, the kids were spoiled and loved and I couldn't have asked for a better family to celebrate with!

No comments:

Post a Comment