Thursday, December 9, 2010

I know a lot of you are going to pass judgement, but Max has found a new obsession, guns. We currently don't have any toy guns in our home, well maybe a water gun but I haven't seen one in quite some time, but over the last week we've had a gun controller for a Wii hunting game that Uncle Randy has left here for Dusty to play. 

When Dusty isn't playing the game (which he doesn't do in front of the kids anyway) Max has been dragging this gun all over the place and "shootin' the deer". Yeah, that's what he tells me, and he also likes to point out where the deer is after he shot it. This usually means he is pointing to an imaginary spot on the floor and I need to make sure to acknowledge this invisible deer or he won't stop bothering me. Seriously? He's going to be a hunter like his daddy, he's already got the pose down!


While Tara was here I had her snap some fun pictures of the kids and I being silly. Of course I had to bribe them to sit still on my lap which meant that the gun was out for Max, and I grabbed a doll for Rory. Enjoy some of our silly shots!




And of course, a cute one. Well, the cutest you're going to get at least.


Thanks Auntie Ta-Ta for taking the fun pictures, and thanks Uncle Randy for making my little boy gun obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment