Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Some quick stories from the last couple days, then we'll get back to some of the pictures I took this weekend!

Yesterday I dressed Rory in Max's old Minnesota Gophers sweatshirt. Max decided he needed to wear his maroon and gold sweatshirt too. Then he walks over to Rory and pulls her hood up so that it is on her head like he was wearing his. Seriously?! My kid is trying to match his sister. I just about died laughing - I'm so in love with those two!

Also, I'm proud to report, that since the night I let Max cry and return to his bed unassisted, we haven't had an incident. I'm crossing my fingers that we guessed right and that's all we needed to do!

So back to last weekend...
Saturday after we put up the tree (and vacuumed all the loose needles, hence the clean house Jean!) Max had found some Christmas candles and insisted we use them. So I got out my martini glasses, which have never contained martinis, and floated them. It was pretty and festive!


Then we got the kids down for their naps and Dusty helped me dip pretzels in almond bark for daycare and neighbor gifts.


Didn't they turn out nice with the green sprinkles? And don't the floating candles just make it that much prettier?!


Since we were stuck inside all weekend we were always finding creative things to do. This one I can't take credit for. Rory found her Daddy's hat and thought it was hilarious to put it on and take it off and say "Boo!" So simple yet so entertaining!



I know, she's adorable. I think I've told you that before though...

1 comment:

  1. That makes me feel better to hear the reason behind the clean floors! Because I look around my house and can BARELY even see the floor!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete