Friday, February 25, 2011

You guys I am getting so excited! My goals are all coming together and I have so much stuff I can already cross off my list of ideas/plans!

  • I signed the kids up for a tumbling tykes class that will start our first full week home and take us until the start of spring. 
  • We've made a few tentative play dates for next week with other stay at home moms in the area. (I need to see how everyone handles the adjustment before I fully commit. I'm sure I'm just being overly cautious.)
  • We're hopefully going to get to go to the zoo within the next couple weeks with GG!
  • I've already started organizing some of my cupboards which was one of the projects I was hoping to start when I was home, so we're ahead of schedule there.
  • I've found a class at my gym that is twice a week so the kids and I can get an hour break from each other. (Operation "Size 2" is underway.)
  • I've got to run to the liquor store to stock up on beverages since our house is very low on its liquor supplies for Mommy. (Operation "Drunk by Noon" will be underway.)
Yes, I am totally kidding about my operations; your welcome for the laugh.

Today I get to celebrate with my company over pizza at lunch and hopefully avoid any awkward speeches as they wish me bon voyage. Monday I'll be focused on my crash course for my replacement. Tuesday? I'll be drunk and working out before noon! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment