Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday morning Dusty and Rory left us to get her throat swabbed and to pick up some medicine for her. Yes, that means the kids and I have all got strep throat in 5 days, fun! Max was not happy that we were stuck home while Daddy and Rory got to play and I had to get ready for a baby shower. So I did what any normal mother would do.

I flipped over a truck and made it comfy for little toes.


I gave him a makeup brush and some shiny bright blue eye shadow and I told him to go to town.


Doesn't he look so handsome with his bright blue unibrow?


I know, I'm going to be mother of the year if I keep this up! And I should point out, that I'm currently "the favorite" parent. I'm rarely in this position as they both are constantly changing their minds as to who they want to be with, but yesterday, it was me. Aren't we cute cuddling and watching the Packers win the Superbowl?


Love!

2 comments: