Monday, February 21, 2011

This weekend we escaped to the lake house. Thankfully it was warmer so we could spend some time outdoors. Mom and I did some ice skating which I hadn't done in over a decade so it was scary at first but I had a blast! (If you click the picture you can admire my ice fishing gear for warmth and my awesome pompoms for color!)


Max loved being pulled around on the sled. Grandma was great for whipping him all around.


Rory preferred the warmth of the bonfire and lots of snuggles.


Naturally I spent a lot of time next to the bonfire warming up my tootsies.


Oh, and don't worry. There were plenty of fish to be caught too. We certainly weren't going to starve.


It was a great relaxing weekend before the next winter storm hit. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us spend the weekend with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment