Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This is going to be one of those "My son is the next Pablo Picasso" posts. Deal with it, I'm so proud!

My kids like to color. And I love to sit them down and have them color because it keeps them out of my way. Ahem.

While Lyla was over the kids were all coloring nicely and when they were done I had them put their art on the refrigerator. You could tell which one was Rory's because she is very dainty and just barely pushes the crayon so there are always faint marks of color. Lyla was very nice and helped color in Rory's papers with her own darker marks. Then there was Max. He had the Buzz Lightyear paper. Just take a look.


Do you see that? Do you see how he actively colored over the Buzz Lightyears instead of just scribbling on paper? When did he figure that out?! Did daycare teach him that or did he just start grasping this concept on his own? Don't you think this means he's going to be a genius?! Possibly the next Pablo Picasso?!

OK maybe I'm making a bigger deal about this than is necessary but seriously this just blows me away. I'm in awe at his growing intelligence and just so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment