Wednesday, February 23, 2011

While driving home from work yesterday Dusty calls me to tell me that Randy and Ashley are coming over for dinner. Shortly after I get off the phone with him Andrea calls to tell me that her and Taylor are going to stop by. I get to daycare and tell Max that all these people are coming over tonight and he says "We're going to have a party! Another one!" So apparently we've recently had a party I wasn't aware of?

So last night was last minute and perfect. The kids were excited and wild to have all these people over to play with. They were being tossed in the air. There was snacks before dinner which led to very little dinner being eaten. And there was Maya, who is apparently very intriguing while eating her treat.


Don't mind the shirtless kids. Rory got salsa all over her shirt during "snack time" so we removed it and then Max also wanted to be "naked" as he called it. They really are so dang funny!

Another good factor in becoming a stay at home mother. Last minute parties are much easier to prepare for when you're already at home!

2 comments: