Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm going to have a little fun with this post today. I'm not quite myself; being in pain 24 hours is really exhausting and it puts me in a bad mood. So while I share all the things that are making me crabby I'm going to make sure to balance it out with something positive from the experience too. (Or at least attempt to.) Enjoy my rambling!

The bad news? My ear is really, really hurting me.
The good news? I found a pill combination (prescription to over the counter) that seems to manage the pain at least 3 of the 4 hours I'm on them without making me all loopy.
The bad news? I recently read that my pill combination is exceeding the daily dosage recommendation.
The good news? I guess I'm going to have to start using more of the loopy pills instead of the over the counter ones which means I will sleep well tonight!

The good news? My new camera showed up today.
The bad news? I can't play with it until I get home which is hours away.
The good news? I get to take even more amazing pictures to post for you!

The bad news? Max bit me in the leg yesterday.
The good news? He did it because he was excited and dancing, not because he was trying to be mean.
The bad news? He still bit me and it hurt.
The good news? I yelled "Ow!" really loud and it scared him. I'm hoping that will work for a while as he hasn't bit anyone since our last incident.

The bad news? There was a case of lice at daycare yesterday requiring everything to be brought home, washed, and returned.
The good news? I actually was able to get everything washed and returned to daycare today!
The GREAT news? My kids do not have head lice!!!

I think I'll end on that note. Great news is an excellent way to focus on the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment