Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring. He bumped his head and went to bed and couldn't get up till the morning. Or at least, that is what I sing to Max and Rory whenever it is raining out!

Max and I headed outside to try out some mud puddles in the driveway. He insisted on carrying the umbrella around, and my poor umbrella is uber muddy now. Thankfully, I have a second one I can use!

Later that evening I was finally able to get a couple pictures of Rory attempting to crawl. Which entails getting up on her knees and elbows and then rolling over because she hasn't figured it all out yet. It's pretty cute so you'll have to check it out! Here she is with her butt up in the air.

Here she is after she rolled to her side.

She's going to get it soon and then she'll move up a room at daycare. The teachers in the crawling to walking room have been sneaking into the nursery to encourage Rory's crawling so she'll move up to their room. Yup, I have two very popular children at daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment