Monday, June 28, 2010

Ear surgery was performed this morning. Yeah, the lump? It had to be removed. It actually wasn't extremely unpleasant, it was painful at the time, but once the procedure was over I was fine. He gave me a pain prescription and I went and filled it just to be safe but was feeling fine.

It's been a few hours since the surgery, and now, I'm in pain! So I popped one of the pain pills and I don't know how long it is supposed to take but my ear still is throbbing but my head is all dizzy. This should make for an interesting day at work! (Plus, I don't know how clear my brain is to be blogging - bear with me if this is a horrible blog...) Good thing it will wear off before I have to drive home, of course, I'm going to have to drive home in pain than instead. Man, what a day!

To make up for my unhappiness this afternoon I've got some cute kiddie pool pictures from this weekend! Dusty put up the new pool that Max got for his second birthday. It has a slide and raft to slide on. It took a little convincing but we did get Max to finally go down it. Daddy was of course on hand as he rolled over the side of the slide when he was originally climbing up it. (Oops!)


Rory on the other hand just had a grand time hanging out in the water. We didn't originally plan to put her in so that is why she's hanging out in just a shirt and diaper.

It was a nice afternoon of splashing and sliding. The kids slept great that evening too!

No comments:

Post a Comment