Friday, June 25, 2010

What a great Friday! OK, really it started out terribly as I still can't seem to get Max to cooperate with getting ready in the morning without him turning into a crying mess - I'm working on it! Thankfully that has quickly turned around.

To start, Rory started scooting forward! She isn't really crawling, she more lundges forward and then tries to army crawl the rest of the way. The important thing is that she is continuing to do it more and more and I'm very excited! She is going to be chasing her brother around really soon!

Second, I logged into my email to see that I was one of the selected finalists for Snapfish.com's "Snappy's Road Trip" photo contest. I entered in some of my pictures from our stay at the lake over Memorial weekend and they liked them and the story enough for me to be a finalist. That means I won two $25 gift certificates to Restaurant.com! Guess who's going out to dinner tonight?

Actually, and lastly, Dusty and I made plans for another date night tonight; winning the gift certificates was just the cherry on the top of an otherwise already great evening plan! Don't mind me, I'm just going to be floating on cloud 9 for a while now. Hope your Friday is just as great!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Congrats!! I want to go on date night. Instead I'm home alone with the two kids for the whole weekend. Wish me luck. Your night sounds much more relaxing then mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete