Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's shaping up to be quite the week! Max started to feel better on Monday only to have Dusty fall ill. He's still not feeling the greatest today, hopefully he'll get better as the day progresses. Thankfully, I feel just fine!

We had Rory's 9 month checkup on Monday. Here's the stats:
She weighs 21lbs, putting her in the 91st percentile for her weight. She is 2' 5" long which has her in the 92nd percentile for her height and her head circumference is in the 97th percentile! Once again, she is one big girl, but she is very perportionate so we can't complain. Plus, I mean, look at how cute she is!

Don't you love her new clip? I finally ordered some no-slip hair clips to help hold those long front hairs out of her eyes. I think she likes it and has yet to touch it or try to take it out. I'm sure that will happen eventually but I choose to believe for now that she understands it is meant to stay in her hair and is leaving it alone. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment