Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today is funny picture day I've decided. So just sit back and enjoy these next two images!

First up, my husband and I brought over our old king mattress to Andrea and Chris' house for them to use. (It was too firm for us.) Of course, it isn't easy to move a king size mattress, but thanks to the dump trailer I got Dusty for Father's Day, it was a breeze! We set the mattress on top and I sat on it while we drove it over. Unfortunately Andrea's pictures of this were blurry. Fortunately she was able to get a picture of us going home. Aren't we just an adorable couple?


Second up is a picture of Andrea, Max, Rory and Peanut. Now why would a picture of Andrea taking the three of them for a walk qualify as funny? Well if you look closely at the picture you'll see that while Andrea is pushing Rory and Max in the stroller, Max is the one "walking" Peanut! They make such a goofy bunch.


I hope you got a smile looking at these; I know I sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment