Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry for the delay in posts, I've been ill. So not worth discussing, I'm on the mend so that is what's important.

The pictures of Rory with the guitar player were blurry, so I don't have any of those to post. I do however have a picture of the card we made Tara for her birthday that everyone loved.


Rory has started climbing now. And by climbing, I mean lifting her upper body and rising on her knees but nothing more - at least not yet. Last night Dusty and I enjoyed watching her at the bottom of the stairs and she tried over and over again to climb a stair but has yet to get the coordination for that. It was pretty cute. Here she is showing off her balance abilities on her knees.


On Sunday I got bit by the baker bug (if there is such a thing) and made cookies, muffins, pudding pie and mini-custard cakes. If you know me, I'm not a sweets person; I've only had one mini custard so far, so you can't blame my baking for making me ill! Max was on hand to help and I was able to get a couple pictures before having to rush over and help some more. There was a bigger mess with his help, but it was really fun too!


Of course, Dusty and Max have been enjoying all the goodies we made! In other exciting news, we found out on Friday that Max will also be moving up a room at daycare. So both our babies are moving up! I wasn't surprised by Rory's move, I knew once she started crawling they'd move her; Max's move on the other hand has really shocked me as I usually gauge his movements off another little girl that tends to move a couple of months before him. They are moving them at the same time for the first time. I'm not worried about him, he's hung out in the "older" room before, I'm just shocked he's going up there already. They'll start sending the kids to their "new" rooms for a few hours everyday this week and then next week we'll officially be dropping them off at their new rooms. Hopefully I remember come Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment