Thursday, July 8, 2010

I just checked my email today after a few days (it's been crazy around here with both kids and many adults feeling ill) to find that I won the Snappy's Road Trip for Wisconsin! So our family was featured on Snapfish.com's website on July 6th! The bad news is that as far as I can tell it was only live on the site that day; so our feature is gone now and I don't believe I will be able to show it off. At least the $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com wasn't for one day only!

While the kids have been sick and I've spent FAR too much time indoors when I'm on vacation and the weather is beautiful, we were able to sneak out and do a few things when they were up to it. Here's Rory with her uber adorable first ponytail. It didn't stay in very long, but so worth sharing anyway!


Bopa and the kids did a little fishing off the dock and caught themselves another monster!


Max helped Daddy setup for the sidewalk that they guys will be pouring today.


It's been crazy around here, and while it stinks to be on vacation with sick children it's also really nice to have all the added help. Daddy, Bopa and especially Grandma have all been really great with helping cleanup, getting extra naps in, and anything else that needed to be done. Hopefully, we are on the downward slide of all of this now. I'd really like to have a few days of just fun vacation like we had last Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! Congrats on winning on the contest! I'm bummed we missed the feature. Love the ponytail!! Sorry to hear you are all sick on vacation. No fun at all. Hope things improve for your last few days.

    ReplyDelete