Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today I want to share a couple cute pictures from my phone. I love my phone and how convenient it is to whip it out and take a picture. Of course, I still am madly in love with my camera and it does take way better pictures, but those quick candids can be such a mood lifter.

Here's Rory, filthy at Grammy's house after getting into a bunch of dirt, and then deciding she needed to wear Mama's sunglasses!


And Max is obsessed with having me take pictures so he can look at them afterwards. I love this one and didn't end up deleting it like most of the other pictures he makes me take. (Imagine random toys, blurred hands, things like that...)


And here is a picture we sent to cousin Eva. We are so excited to finally meet her this weekend! Brooke and I have been sending picture messages back and forth between the cousins. (Yes, I realize Eva is only 5 months old but trust me she LOVES her picture messages!)


See what I mean about the fun candids? It's nice to have a camera that's always on me. Even if it means Rory always says "cheese" whenever I pull my phone out.

1 comment: