Wednesday, April 13, 2011

If you want to see some of the pictures I took for Pam's 50th Birthday party, stop over at Cristie's blog and tell her hello while you're there!

Today I've got some pictures from the kids' tumbling class we're taking at the gym. They have one more week left so I finally brought my camera in hopes to get some pictures. I just couldn't do it. Between trying to keep an eye on both kids it was impossible to look through a lens. So I gave up after only 5 minutes and very few shots. Thankfully I got a few of them.

They setup the gym differently every time we go. This time there was a balance beam that had one side lifted up to a mat so they had to balance while walking up it. Max became a pro at that!


Then there was the small mat course they made to get the kids working on their balance while going up and down. Rory had a lot of fun playing on that one.


And of course, the tube was out. They always have the tube out and Max and Rory have grown a bit bored with it but they were excited to go through it so Mommy could take a picture!



I've been debating what I want to sign the kids up for when the summer sessions start. They seem to really enjoy tumbling but swim lessons could be a lot of fun too. And I don't want to over schedule us either. Decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley thanks for the shout out and thank you again for being an amazing photographer!

    Hope you are having a good week. Your 10 max stories were hilarious!

    ReplyDelete