Monday, April 25, 2011

Last night Max walked in his sleep. This is the second time I have been aware of it happening. I was in bed reading a little after 10 last night and I heard him walking around upstairs. I was debating if I wanted to go up there or just let him work it out when he tripped and started screaming. So I got him settled back into bed and then sat with him until he was back asleep. I know sleep walking is pretty normal in a lot of children but that doesn't make any more fun as it just makes me more nervous when I sleep. It took a long time to settle down last night. So far we have 2 sleep walkers in the family and I'm not sleeping with one of them to make sure they don't start wondering around. Rory better take after me!

As for Rory, she's gone and changed on me again! Almost every time I go to get her in the morning she insists on taking her doll and stuffed animals out with her, all of them, at the same time. So we bundle up the puppy, roar (tiger), monkey and baby in between us and then I scoop all of them up with her and take them out of the crib. Trust me, it's not safe, my arms are way too full, but the cuddles she gives when she has all her animals makes it worth it; we'll just go with it for now. (And also refrain from adding any more animals or dolls to her crib.)

I know, I should be sharing Easter stories and pictures but these were fresh in my mind. Tomorrow I'll write about Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment